2 days. An amazing array of tools for designers, introduced by the Adobe Creative Cloud set of applications, creates a need for learning good print design fundamentals.
This class covers design principles and workflow techniques in real-life projects. It will show the best practices for using the applications offered by Adobe (CC) Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, and will help you decide which tools are best for a given task.
Some typical publications completed during the sessions will demonstrate the design process, production workflow, and management of numerous parts, such as stories, data, charts, and images. Students are encouraged to bring their own projects to compare with class files. This class focuses mainly on print projects.
- Principles of graphic design
- Use of grids in a page structure
- Choosing the right application for the job
- Organizing your work with Adobe Bridge
- Setting up application preferences
- Creating newsletters and feedback forms
- Using styles, grids, tables, and interactive form fields
- Designing magazines and newspapers
- Choosing color palette, layout, type
- Designing annual reports
- Creating covers, artwork, spreadsheet tables
- Presenting and reviewing projects in Acrobat
Suggested Follow Ups:
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Adobe Creative Cloud Bootcamp
- Adobe InDesign for Long Documents
- Adobe InCopy for Editorial Workgroups
- Adobe Photoshop
- Color Management for Digital Publishing
Reserve today! Click for our Onsite Custom Training Request form.